Sunday, January 25, 2004

Yesterday's Blog

Some of you who read yesterday's blog may think I was a little harsh. Yes. It was intense because I was trying to capture the feeling that a good deal of my freinds and a few of my co-workers felt when George Bush got up there and smirked out that crap to the nation. Those words I used are not words that would normally pass my lips. So, forgive me anyone that I did not wish to offend other than the President.

Here is the politically correct version:

"Vote Democratic."
Vote Democratic until the Republicans get a clue.
Vote Democratic to protect the few.
Vote Democratic, cause a current president is full of pooh.


(Yeah, I was feeling real intellectual when I wrote that one. But I had been thinking about a Bush speech, and my head was full of shit.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home