Monday, July 05, 2004

Fahrenheit 9/11

So, I drove up to Seattle for the Fourth. On the way I stopped in Arcada CA and saw Michael Moore's latest. (You know, Michael Moore, the Rush Limbaugh of the Democrats) I didn't learn a whole lot from it. I mean, I already don't think much of Bush. I pretty much know the score on the war. I gave pretty much every democrat I can think of money to support their election. (Yes, even Howard Dean.) There was one interesting fact, I did learn from the movie: "There is only one state trooper on duty on the Oregon Coast Highway a couple days a week." As I drove up the Coast next day, I used that fact to determine my crusing speed.

OH! BTW. I made this trip in about 13.5 hours on the Interstate. For those of you who don't believe in big government. I suggest you adopt modes of transportation in existance in the days before big government (Interstates were big government), like walking and horseback riding. The trip would take about 60 days to walk, providing you were in decent shape. If you were rich you could sail in a couple weeks or ride a horse in about 40 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home