Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Jacob Runge

So,
Another set of my freinds officially procreated today. Jacob Runge was born to Eric and Gailen Runge.

I asked Eric how being a Dad was. He said he didn't know yet. But his son was real cute.
He was relieved of that. He was afraid he might have an ugly baby.

Has everyone ever seen an ugly baby?
I mean really?

Worry not Eric.

Even if your baby hadn't been cute, he'd have been cute.

I suggested that if he wanted to ugly Jake up a bit he could get an early start on body modification. Have Jake get belly button piercieng and some tatoos.

I think Eric and Gailen are passing on that suggestion.

I've also never met a parent that didn't think their baby was cute.

I just love when people are on the edge of a new beginning and just a little bit nervous.

Congrats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home