Thursday, August 21, 2003

I'm considering running a write in campaign for governor. The following are things I think I can do for the state.

1. Think out of the box on revenue sources for the States.

As a single man, I won't need all the space in the governer's mansion. I'll take on Sac State students
as roommates. I'll give the rent I collect back to the state coffers.

2. Rethink Prop 209. It basically tried to exclude illegal immigrants.

I'd let them in. When they find work, I'd charge them a surcharge for work they find in the state.
Better to tax them, than to spend money trying to remove them.

3. Employee the Highway Partol as a late night taxi service.

If drunk people could just call their local patrolman for a lift home, it would get drunk drivers off the
road.

4. Tax stupidity.

This will bring in more money from the average Republican and Democratic zealot than any kind of
normal sin tax.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home